Working together with the Thailand IARC GICR Collaborating Centre, a specific focus will be countries in East and South-East Asia.
A feature of the Collaborating Centre is its capacity to comprehensively cover Japan’s cancer control programme: cancer control policy, prevention, screening, registration, statistics, and research.
Staff (Area of expertise):
- Dr Tomohiro Matsuda (Cancer registration, Epidemiology)
- Dr Kumiko Saika (Cancer screening, biostatistics)
- Dr Kota Katanoda (Statistics, Epidemiology)
- Dr Eiko Saito (Health Economics)
- Dr Megumi Hori (Biostatistics)